June 9, 2009

NEW "Lila Striped Tops" from Decoy

I'm always on the prowl for casual, versatile tops to wear around everyday. When I heard that my longtime friend, Annette Voight of Decoy had a new set of tops among her new releases this week, I excitedly TPed over to her shop! There, I discovered the Lila Striped Tops --available in 16 different bright, summery color combinations.

Please click the images below to enlarge!


From left to right: Blue/Green, Classic Beige, Classic Blue, Classic Green,
Classic Navy, Classic Purple, Classic Red, & Classic Yellow


From left to right: Forest, Grey/Pink, Grey/Teal, Pink/Orange,
Purple/Pink, Yellow/Blue, Yellow/Orange, & Yellow/Pink


Like all of Annette's work, the designs are all hand-drawn, so no photosourcing here! Additionally, the stripes are really well done (I can appreciate the work that goes into a striped shirt, I know its really hard to execute well when you go from photoshop to the avatar mesh). The cut of the neckline with the exposed shoulders is really flattering, and I also love the button detailing in the front! There's also probably a color here that will satisfy just about any need you could possibly have!

So if you're looking for a great colorful summer shirt or outfit, hop on by Decoy! You're sure to find something fabulous :)

~Averie~


Photo credits:
All shirts from Decoy
Hair: Exile "Jade" in Cheyanne
Skin: Gala Phoenix (Curio) "April" in Redbud 1
Eyes: HooT "Smolder Eyes" in Muddy

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com