July 26, 2008

I <3 Myself in B@R

Sifting through the inventory today and discovered an outfit I hadn't yet worn from a shopping spree at Bare Rose Tokyo goodness knows how long ago.. and was inspired to take a few pictures of this fun, quirky ensemble-- apty named "I Love Myself"! And it's true.. I really do love myself in this. Punky and glam all at once, my kinda style!

One of the great things about Bare Rose is that when you purchase an outfit, it comes with everything. This set came with the shirt, arm warmers, a pair of large red leg warmers, fishnet stockings, a black beaded necklace, and denim shorts. However, for those of you like myself who like to personalize outfits, you can easily interchange the pieces with others from your inventory. I accessorized with leg warmers from Maitreya's "Boot-a-licious" boots and added my favorite skull necklace from the Crush Factory.

So I know Bare Rose isn't new to most of you out there in the metaverse, but if you haven't stopped by you definitely should. They offer a great variety of looks at amazing prices, and definitely offers some peace of mind to those of you who hate trying to piece an outfit together in a snap.. it's already done for you!


So what are you waiting for?

...Discover Bare Rose...

~LR~

PHOTO CREDITS:
Hair: House of Heart's "Tuli" in Bitter Chocolate
Skin: GiGi Couture's "CAT Skin" (Group Freebie-- long ago..)
Tank/armwarmers/leggings/shorts: from BareRose Tokyo's "I Love Myself" outfit
Leg warmers: from Maitreya's "Boot-a-licious" Ash set (grey-black socks)
Shoes: Sven Olbers "Midnight Pumps" in Black
Necklace: The Crush Factory "Black Pearl Skull Necklace"

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com