May 23, 2008

My debut into blogdom..


Hey there all you blog readers-- so I'm finally taking the big leap and making a SecondLife blog, with the purpose of just sharing some insight into my little slice of this metaverse.. life, love, and of course style!

As a quick introduction, in-world, my name is LauraRose GossipGirl.. really easy to approach so IM me if you'd like! I've been in SL since October '07.. and I'm truly addicted! I'm fascinated with SL style, always on the look out for something new and exciting! I love outdoor spaces and dabble a little in landscaping and interior decorating on the side! You'll learn more about me as this blog progresses.. won't bore you with too much here..

For anyone who may be wondering, the inspiration for the title of the blog (which is completely original) mainly stems from how my character is progressing. "Color me, beauty" is a statement describing how over time I really feel I've grown and changed, inside and out.. and my total surrender to just let the metamorphosis take its course! "Discover me, reverie" speaks to all of you, the readers. Take it as you may.. I place a lot of meaning in words. Discover me, discover this, in this grande illusion we build upon.

Happy reading, everyone!
~LR~

Photo Credits:
Hair: The Abyss, 'Secret' in Full Moon
Skin: WaxPoetic // Charcol (Ripped/Waxed)
Shape: Custom, self-edited for the skin but created by MissPure Voom
Shirt: [k k cachoo] kick your ass dress tee
Necklace: Schadenfreude-- S necklace (freebie in shop!)
Eyes: Karamia "Strong Blue" eyes
Lashes: Celestial Studios "Prim Lashes size 3" (comes with skin purchase)

1 comments:

Channen GossipGirl said...

I hope you're excited Laura! I'm anxious to see what comes of it.

 
design by suckmylolly.com